The Pacific Coast Masters Curling Association (PCMCA) was formed to foster competitions for daytime curlers aged 60 and above. The association is for curlers living in the Lower Mainland and on Vancouver Island.
Annual competitions are held to determine four PCMCA Zone winners. Zone winners advance to a combined provincial championship with the four Zone winners from the BC Interior Masters Curling Association (BCIMCA).
The primary purpose today is to promote the sport of curling through fun and competetive events both at the Club level and the Provincial level for curlers aged 60 and above.
Please note the PCMCA is following the PHO requirements of mandatory proof of vaccine requirements. Your club may be imposing more stringent rules. Presently although some clubs in BC are opening a bit later due to building updates, I am not aware of any clubs that will not be opening at all.
Since Covid forced the PCMCA to cancel the 2012 Provincial Championship, Qualicum will now be hosting the Event March 16-19 2022.
- PCMCA Executive
- Updated Sept 19, 2021
Please note the PCMCA is following the PHO requirements of mandatory proof of vaccine requirements. Your club may be imposing more stringent rules.
Presently although some clubs in BC are opening a bit later due to building updates, I am not aware of any clubs that will not be opening at all.
Since Covid forced the PCMCA to cancel the 2021 Provincial Championship, Qualicum will now be hosting the Event March 16-19 2022.
Your Zone Directors should be notifying you shortly re our AGM which will be held on Zoom 7pm Oct7.
- Zone 2 - Fraser Valley
- Zone 2 of the PCMCA is also known as the Fraser Valley Masters Curling Association (FVMCA). It is the name it had when it merged into the PCMCA. The Zone 2 leagues play at the curling clubs of Abbotsford, Chilliwack, Cloverdale, Port Moody, Delta, Haney, Langley and White Rock (Peace Arch).
- Zone 3 - Metro Vancouver
- Most Zone 3 Clubs re-opened in September 2021.
- Abbotsford Masters Curling League
- Masters curling in 2021-22 startup date --- Monday, September 27.
- Chilliwack Masters Curling League
- The Chilliwack Masters Curling League has two distinct leagues in 2021-22 (Monday and Wednesday). Startup on Monday, Sep 20 and Wednesday, Sep 22.
- Langley Masters Curling League
- Langley Masters is now open for on-line registration starting on September 1, 2021. Provincial Health Orders apply. Masks are required in the building but not mandatory on the ice. There is a meet and greet on September 28th and league curling starts on September 30th.
Langley Masters bonspiel is November 17th to 19th.
- Peace Arch Senators
- Peace Arch Senators will commenced their Fall 2021 league Sept 27th. We have two draws on Mondays and Wednesday mornings. Sign up for one day or both. https://sites.google.com/site/pasenatorscurling/
- Marpole Curling Club
- Contact Gary Sutcliffe firstname.lastname@example.org for Masters Curling Fridays 10AM or Laura Rampton email@example.com if interested in Daytime Ladies Tues or Thursday 9:30 AM
- North Shore Masters
- The North Shore Masters league curls at the Royal City Curling Club in New Westminster.
- Richmond Curling Club
- The Richmond Curling Club has entered into a new partnership with the City of Richmond while still providing curling programmes and services at this site. The ice plant is currently being replaced with a planned curling start-up in January 2022. As a result the Richmond Masters Bonspiel normally held in November is cancelled for this year, 2021.
- Tunnel Town
- Tunnel Town Masters curls twice weekly.